- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Cedergreen Cellars Library Wine and Frizzante’ – special tasting event
September 26, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$20
Taste 5 Library wines, plus our new Pét-Roc Frizzante. A great opportunity to taste Washington wines that have been cellared, made to age, and will dazzle your taste buds. Library wine vintages range from 2004 to 2008.
You will be socially distanced on our outdoor tasting patio. Come and enjoy a lovely Fall afternoon at Cedergreen Cellars.
$20 Tasting Fee, collected at the winery, refunded if you join the Wine Club.
Free for wine club members.
Reserve your place here: https://www.exploretock.com/cedergreencellars