- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Cedergreen Cellars Library Wine and Frizzante’ – special tasting event
September 26, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$20
Taste 5 Library wines, plus our new Pét-Roc Frizzante. A great opportunity to taste Washington wines that have been cellared, made to age, and will dazzle your taste buds. Library wine vintages range from 2004 to 2008.
You will be socially distanced on our outdoor tasting patio. Come and enjoy a lovely Fall afternoon at Cedergreen Cellars.
$20 Tasting Fee, collected at the winery, refunded if you join the Wine Club.
Free for wine club members.
Reserve your place here: https://www.exploretock.com/cedergreencellars