- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Mom with Mimosas and Macarons at Browne Family Vineyards
May 14, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10 – $15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Spend Mother’s Day at Browne Family Vineyards, and treat Mom to a variety of decadent macarons and mimosas on Sunday, May 14, while she soaks up the sun on our beautiful patio.
Our mimosa bar will be stocked full and ready to pamper Mom all day long.
Cost is $10 for wine club members, $15 for general public.
Questions? Contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the tasting room at (509) 522-1261.