- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Oregon Wine Virtual Tasting
May 19 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pmFree
Celebrate Oregon Wine with a four-bottle collection selected by our Founder and CEO Jim Bernau and then hear about the wines at a virtual tasting he’ll host on May 19th at 4:30 pm Pacific Time via Zoom.
Our Celebrate Oregon Wine Collection will take you on a tasting tour around our estate vineyards. Learn the story of Bernau Estate Vineyard in the Dundee Hills when you taste the 2017 Bernau Estate Brut Rosé and 2018 Bernau Estate Pinot Noir. Explore the Eola Hills and Elton Vineyard with the 2019 Elton Chardonnay. Savor the newly released 2019 Pambrun Cabernet Sauvignon as you discover Pambrun Vineyard on the Oregon side of the Walla Walla Valley.
We are especially pleased to include the 2019 Elton Chardonnay and 2019 Pambrun Cabernet Sauvignon in this collection because we can ship these new vintages to more states.
Order your Celebrate Oregon Wine Collection by May 10th to receive it in time for the tasting.
Winery Ambassador Paul Smith will join Jim in leading the tasting. An avid storyteller, Paul has a degree in Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management and has always been fascinated by the process of pairing food and wine and the flavor changes that are created. There is no cost to attend the virtual tasting. The Celebrate Oregon Wine Collection is 4 bottles and you will enjoy 15% off along with complimentary ground shipping through May 19th.