- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Celebrate the Rainbow: Virtual Hangout
June 24, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm$20.00
June is Pride month, and you know here at Remy Wines that’s cause for celebration.
We’re excited to once again partner with friend and wine educator Adam Knoerzer to bring you three words that are sure to spark joy: gay wine trivia!
Even better? All net proceeds will be donated to the American Civil Liberties Union, so you can celebrate inclusion and diversity, support LGBTQ-owned businesses, and give to an organization committed to social justice all at once. What’s not to love?!
We are putting together “Taste the Rainbow” packs of our wines in case you and your nearest and dearest would like to sip some wine as we play, and you can grab those on our website.
So, how does it work? It’s pretty straightforward:
1.) Book your spot for the event through www.burghundy.com. The price of $20 is per login/machine, so you’re welcome to play solo or form a team with friends if you’re joining together — your call!
2.) Log into the session via Zoom (details and instruction will be sent to you following your purchase), then play along using the built-in polling feature. Remy and Adam have cooked up a gaggle of gay wine trivia questions for you all, so be sure to brush up on grapes, regions, and all of the gay icons and references you can imagine.
3.) Play to win! As an incentive, the winning team/individual will receive four (4) complimentary tickets to a ‘Burghundy online wine class of your choice, as well as a private tasting with Remy (virtual or in-person, depending on where the winner is located).
We’re so excited to celebrate Pride with all of you, and we can’t wait to see you there!