- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine – The World of Syrah
July 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join Walla Walla Valley winemakers and internationally known guest winemakers in exploring one of the world’s most beguiling grape varieties – Syrah. Compare and share wines from the Walla Walla Valley with wines from around the world during a captivating winemaker panel. Participate in special tastings of rare vintage wines and intimate winemaker dinners. Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine.