- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine – The World of Syrah
July 18, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join Walla Walla Valley winemakers and internationally known guest winemakers in exploring one of the world’s most beguiling grape varieties – Syrah. Compare and share wines from the Walla Walla Valley with wines from around the world during a captivating winemaker panel. Participate in special tastings of rare vintage wines and intimate winemaker dinners. Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine.