- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine – The World of Syrah
July 14, 2022 - July 16, 2022
Join Walla Walla Valley winemakers and internationally renowned guest winemakers in exploring one of the world’s most beguiling varieties – Syrah – during the 2022 Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine on July 14-16.
Compare and share wines from the Walla Walla Valley with wines from around the world during a captivating winemaker panel. Participate in special tastings of rare vintage wines and intimate winemaker dinners as we push Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine into the middle of July for better weather.