- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine – The World of Syrah
July 16, 2020 - July 18, 2020
Join Walla Walla Valley winemakers and internationally renowned guest winemakers in exploring one of the world’s most beguiling varieties – Syrah – during the 2020 Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine on July 16-18.
Compare and share wines from the Walla Walla Valley with wines from around the world during a captivating winemaker panel. Participate in special tastings of rare vintage wines and intimate winemaker dinners as we push Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine into the middle of July for better weather.