- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine – The World of Syrah
July 16 - July 18
Join Walla Walla Valley winemakers and internationally renowned guest winemakers in exploring one of the world’s most beguiling varieties – Syrah – during the 2020 Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine on July 16-18.
Compare and share wines from the Walla Walla Valley with wines from around the world during a captivating winemaker panel. Participate in special tastings of rare vintage wines and intimate winemaker dinners as we push Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine into the middle of July for better weather.