- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine
June 13 - June 15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — More than 70 Walla Walla Valley winemakers, leading international winemakers and well-known wine critics will lead the exploration of Cabernet Sauvignon from June 13-15 for the seventh annual Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine.
Participate in special tastings of rare vintage wines, one-of-a-kind winemaker dinners, receptions with some of the valley’s most awarded winemakers, and much more.
Thursday, June 13
World of Cabernet Sauvignon Kick-Off Event | 2:30-4 p.m. at Gesa Power House Theatre
Vintage Pour | 4:30-6:30 p.m. at Tranche Estate
Enjoy a rare opportunity to taste vintage wines (2008 and earlier) from 30 Walla Walla wineries.
Friday, June 14
Wine Panel Presentations and Tastings | 1-3 p.m. at Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center
Cabernet Sauvignon Grand Tasting | 4:30-6:30 p.m. at Waterbrook Winery
Saturday, June 15
Collaborative Winemaker Dinner Series | 6-9 p.m. (locations & tickets TBA)