- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine
June 13 - June 15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — More than 70 Walla Walla Valley winemakers, leading international winemakers and well-known wine critics will lead the exploration of Cabernet Sauvignon from June 13-15 for the seventh annual Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine.
Participate in special tastings of rare vintage wines, one-of-a-kind winemaker dinners, receptions with some of the valley’s most awarded winemakers, and much more.
Thursday, June 13
World of Cabernet Sauvignon Kick-Off Event | 2:30-4 p.m. at Gesa Power House Theatre
Vintage Pour | 4:30-6:30 p.m. at Tranche Estate
Enjoy a rare opportunity to taste vintage wines (2008 and earlier) from 30 Walla Walla wineries.
Friday, June 14
Wine Panel Presentations and Tastings | 1-3 p.m. at Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center
Cabernet Sauvignon Grand Tasting | 4:30-6:30 p.m. at Waterbrook Winery
Saturday, June 15
Collaborative Winemaker Dinner Series | 6-9 p.m. (locations & tickets TBA)