- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine
June 13, 2019 - June 15, 2019
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — More than 70 Walla Walla Valley winemakers, leading international winemakers and well-known wine critics will lead the exploration of Cabernet Sauvignon from June 13-15 for the seventh annual Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine.
Participate in special tastings of rare vintage wines, one-of-a-kind winemaker dinners, receptions with some of the valley’s most awarded winemakers, and much more.
Thursday, June 13
World of Cabernet Sauvignon Kick-Off Event | 2:30-4 p.m. at Gesa Power House Theatre
Vintage Pour | 4:30-6:30 p.m. at Tranche Estate
Enjoy a rare opportunity to taste vintage wines (2008 and earlier) from 30 Walla Walla wineries.
Friday, June 14
Wine Panel Presentations and Tastings | 1-3 p.m. at Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center
Cabernet Sauvignon Grand Tasting | 4:30-6:30 p.m. at Waterbrook Winery
Saturday, June 15
Collaborative Winemaker Dinner Series | 6-9 p.m. (locations & tickets TBA)