- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- This event has passed.
Cellar 503 On The Road
July 27 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
Cellar 503 hits the road this summer, traveling to Ashland, Oregon where founder Carrie Wynkoop will be popping up with the brand-new Cellar 503 mobile tasting room. Wine lovers can visit the pop-up tasting room–which will take place in a modern, redesigned caravan–to enjoy a glass or a tasting flight of four different small-production Oregon wines. The wines available for tasting will change each day and select winemakers from Southern Oregon’s featured wineries will be on hand to meet guests.