- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Chardonnay blending seminar at Bryn Mawr Vineyards
March 22 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on March 22, 2020 at 1:00 pm
If you don’t know and appreciate Oregon Chardonnay, you need to come to this blending seminar led by winemaker Rachel Rose at Bryn Mawr Vineyards.
Oregon is producing some of the world’s best Chardonnay. Come see why. Rachel will first lead you through a benchmark tasting of a French and California Chardonnay. From there, you’ll learn about the different attributes of barrel characteristics and how to build a blend.
You will have the opportunity to blend your own Chardonnay, name it and take it home in a full-sized, 750-millilter wine bottle.
Tickets also include tasty nibbling treats after the seminar, a special flight in the tasting room, and 1 bottle of the 2017 Estate Chardonnay. Only 12 spots available in each session. Purchase your tickets now.