- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Chardonnay blending seminar at Bryn Mawr Vineyards
March 22, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on March 22, 2020 at 1:00 pm
If you don’t know and appreciate Oregon Chardonnay, you need to come to this blending seminar led by winemaker Rachel Rose at Bryn Mawr Vineyards.
Oregon is producing some of the world’s best Chardonnay. Come see why. Rachel will first lead you through a benchmark tasting of a French and California Chardonnay. From there, you’ll learn about the different attributes of barrel characteristics and how to build a blend.
You will have the opportunity to blend your own Chardonnay, name it and take it home in a full-sized, 750-millilter wine bottle.
Tickets also include tasty nibbling treats after the seminar, a special flight in the tasting room, and 1 bottle of the 2017 Estate Chardonnay. Only 12 spots available in each session. Purchase your tickets now.