- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Chateau Tuesdays at Chateau Ste. Michelle
August 14 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30pm on Tuesday, repeating until September 11, 2018
Come spend the beautiful summer evenings and listen to live music with us on the lawn at Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville, Wash., as we extend our wine shop hours for Chateau Tuesdays.
Listen to live music on the front lawn from 5:30- 7:30 p.m. while enjoying your favorite wine by the glass or bottle. We will have a food truck or two available for food purchases. Bring a picnic, your friends and join us!
June 26 | Stonesy — Rolling Stones Tribute Band
July 10 | Cherry Cherry – Neil Diamond Tribute Band
July 24 | Geoffrey Castle