- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- This event has passed.
Cheers for Peers: Alexandria Nicole Cellars
August 27, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
We have launched a NEW virtual tasting series called ‘Cheers for Peers’. Each Thursday at 6pm we will highlight different wineries, breweries, distilleries, restaurants, and other community members who help make Woodinville Wine Country a special place.
We are fortunate to be part of such a strong community and our wine country family is looking forward to connecting with you — virtually.
Please note: Summer events have been put on hold indefinitely until we receive additional guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests.
What to Expect: candid conversations between community partners, tastings with pairings, giveaways, special offers, and more!
How to Participate: Stay updated on virtual tasting offers through email and social media so you can pre-purchase products and taste along with the featured businesses each week.
Can’t Watch Live?: Don’t worry, we will save the videos on our channels for future watch parties.
Taste along with us! We will keep you updated here with special offers, so you can pre-purchase products from our featured businesses each week.
Mark your calendars, we will see you soon!