- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Cheers for Peers: Damsel Cellars & Hopheads Taproom
July 9, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
We are excited to launch a NEW virtual tasting series called ‘Cheers for Peers’. Each Thursday at 6pm we will highlight different wineries, breweries, distilleries, restaurants, and other community members who help make Woodinville Wine Country a special place.
We are fortunate to be part of such a strong community and our wine country family is looking forward to connecting with you — virtually.
Please note: Summer events have been put on hold indefinitely until we receive additional guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests.
What to Expect: candid conversations between community partners, tastings with pairings, giveaways, special offers, and more!
How to Participate: Stay updated on virtual tasting offers through email and social media so you can pre-purchase products and taste along with the featured businesses each week.
Can’t Watch Live?: Don’t worry, we will save the videos on our channels for future watch parties.
Taste along with us! We will keep you updated here with special offers, so you can pre-purchase products from our featured businesses each week.
Mark your calendars, we will see you soon!