- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Cheers For Peers I The Cottage & Forgeron Cellars
October 8 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Forgeron Cellars and The Cottage have teamed up for a wine and cheese pairing! This is a limited time offer and created specifically for all of Woodinville Wine Country’s Cheers for Peers viewers from October 8th through the 14th.
Join us at The Cottage from October 8th through the 14th for a specialty wine + cheese pairing highlighting Forgeron Cellars’ Artist Series wines paired with unique cheeses sourced from around the globe. We encourage you to make a reservation before visiting The Cottage (https://resy.com/cities/bol/the-cottage-bothell). Wine + cheese pairings will also be available at Forgeron Cellars by reservation. See below to learn more about their featured wine + cheese pairings.
- 2018 Otherworldly Chardonnay – Mont Vully Rouge – Alpine Cheese from Switzerland – Tasting Notes: creamy, buttery, grassy
- 2019 Pink Rabbits Rosé of Syrah: Robiola – Washed rind cow’s milk cheese from Italy – Tasting Notes: earthy funk, very soft, mild
- 2017 Imaginarium Red Blend (predominantly Cabernet Sauvignon + Cab Franc): Sappy Ewe – Sheep’s milk cheese infused with maple and coated in a vegetable ash during the aging process from New Jersey – Tasting Notes: sweet, creamy, smoky
But that’s not all! In addition to the Cheers for Peers’ specialty wine + cheese pairing, we are also teaming up for Wine Wednesday at The Cottage. Join us Wednesday, October 14th from 5 to 8p for three tastings of Forgeron Cellars wine for just $5! Wine Wednesday will highlight three additional Forgeron Cellars wines: 2016 Walla Walla Cabernet Sauvignon, 2017 Zinfandel, and 2017 Chardonnay. In addition to discounted tastings, bottles will be available for retail purchase.
Can’t make it to either location this week? That’s okay! Forgeron Cellars will be offering their Artist Series 3-pack at 15% off through October 17th. Purchase your 3-pack after viewing our video Live and receive a 2 for 1 tasting at Forgeron Cellars.
Tune in for a wine + cheese pairing, Q&A, and a chance to win a complimentary Forgeron Cellars tasting experience catered by The Cottage. Mark your calendars. We will see you soon!