- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Cheers for Peers: Patterson Cellars & Heritage Restaurant & Bar
June 4 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
We are excited to launch a NEW virtual tasting series called ‘Cheers for Peers’. Each Thursday at 6pm, starting June 4th, we will highlight different wineries, breweries, distilleries, restaurants, and other community members who help make Woodinville Wine Country a special place.
We are fortunate to be part of such a strong community and our wine country family is looking forward to connecting with you — virtually.
Please note: Summer events have been put on hold indefinitely until we receive additional guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests.
What to Expect: candid conversations between community partners, tastings with pairings, giveaways, special offers, and more!
How to Participate: Stay updated on virtual tasting offers through email and social media so you can pre-purchase products and taste along with the featured businesses each week.
Can’t Watch Live?: Don’t worry, we will save the videos on our channels for future watch parties.
Taste along with us! We will keep you updated here with special offers, so you can pre-purchase products from our featured businesses each week.
Mark your calendars, we will see you soon!