- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Cheese + Wine With Gilbert’s Cheese Experience and Kasia Winery
August 17 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$65
At Gilbert’s Cheese Experience, we connect consumers with the things they eat and drink and the community of people who make them. It’s led by Brian Gilbert, head cheesemonger at Beecher’s Handmade Cheese, and culinary storyteller Holly Regan. We’re teaming up with Kasia Winery to bring you an evening of food, wine, community, learning and fun at the Kasia Winery Tasting Room in Snohomish, Washington. You’ll taste carefully curated artisan cheeses, paired with Kasia’s delicious, handcrafted and deeply personal wines, made right here in Washington.