- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Cheese + Wine With Gilbert’s Cheese Experience and Kasia Winery
August 17, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$65
At Gilbert’s Cheese Experience, we connect consumers with the things they eat and drink and the community of people who make them. It’s led by Brian Gilbert, head cheesemonger at Beecher’s Handmade Cheese, and culinary storyteller Holly Regan. We’re teaming up with Kasia Winery to bring you an evening of food, wine, community, learning and fun at the Kasia Winery Tasting Room in Snohomish, Washington. You’ll taste carefully curated artisan cheeses, paired with Kasia’s delicious, handcrafted and deeply personal wines, made right here in Washington.