- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Chocolate 101 ft. ChocloTas
April 2, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$45.95
“Chocolate 101” workshop – a bean to bar explanation of how chocolate is made as well as chocolate tastings from different regions of South America. The evening will include a chocolate education & tasting paired with a wine flight of Backyard Vineyard’s award-winning wines.
Ticket price includes chocolate & wine pairing + a chocolate treat to take away for home.