- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Christian Speaker Series – John Bloom
August 3, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
August 3, 2019
Prayer Rock Ministries is excited to present an evening with Jon Bloom in the Reustle Amphitheater. Jon Bloom serves as author, board chair, and co-founder of Desiring God. Desiring God is an organization he founded with Dr. John Piper that provides inspiration through its website, articles, and printed materials to thousands of people every day. He is author of three books, Not by Sight, Things Not Seen, and Don’t Follow Your Heart. He and his wife have five children and make their home in the Twin Cities.