- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Cider & Buti Yoga Event at Truck 59 Ciderhouse!
August 23, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$30.00
I`m so very excited to announce that Buddha Beats yoga will be teaming up with Truck 59 Ciderhouse for an experience like no other. Start your Sunday off right with a buti yoga practice suitable for all levels held outside overlooking the Okanagan. The Ciderhouse has views of the orchard, lake and mountains. After class we will enjoy a delicious cider tasting. If you still want more feel free to buy a bottle and sit on the picnic tables while meeting other like-minded fun people! Expect to have fun (because how serious can a yoga class really be when hosted at a cidery), learn about cider, meet new friends and fill your belly with fruit lol.
Buti Yoga is a dynamic asana practice fused with primal movement, tribal dance and deep core engagement.
We will be following all the guidelines of social distancing and the winery has everything in place for you yogis. This entire event will bee (lol) outside.
All levels welcome.
We recommend bringing your yoga mat. If you require a mat please let me know and I will bring you one.
Ticket price: $30.00
For tickets email transfer Aleena at firstname.lastname@example.org
VERY IMPORTANT: Please include your email, the event date, and the full names of the people coming.
Upon your arrival at the event, you just tell them your name at the door.
Cheers & Namaste