- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
April 30 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$21.95
Wine and Beer Cocktail Mixology
Learn how to incorporate your favourite wine and beer into delicious cocktails. The evening will start with sampling a few of our signature drinks and it’s your turn to mix it up as you blend your own signature cocktails using a variety of BYV wins, mixes & garnishes!
Join us for a fun and interactive evening where cocktails will be demonstrated, using the art of Mixology.
Then, you will get to create your own cocktail to enjoy! Prizes to be won for best cocktail!