- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine and Chocolate Valentine’s Weekend
February 13, 2016 - February 15, 2016Cost varies
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — More than 20 wineries in the Columbia Gorge will combine Valentine’s Day weekend and the President’s Day holiday on Monday, Feb. 15, to offer wine with chocolate and sweet pairings as well as new releases and special holiday discounts of up to 30 percent per case.
Exotic boutique and gourmet truffles — paired with new release reds and bubblies — are among the special offerings to enhance the air of romance and adventure inspired by the Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association.
Rustic tasting rooms with spectacular views and cozy groupings by the fireplace promise to offer a warm and idyllic mood for joining the wineries in celebrating the love of Columbia Gorge wine, chocolate and that special someone in your life.
Make a romantic weekend out of it. Spend one day among the Washington wineries (from Underwood to Goldendale), and the next with Oregon wineries (Hood River through The Dalles), completing the long weekend in Hood River tasting rooms.
Discounted accommodations are being offered for lodging at partner properties all along the 40-mile corridor that makes up the Columbia River Gorge wine country. The luxurious Columbia Cliff Villas are offering a special package for the weekend that includes discounts of up to 50 percent on room rates.
For more details on all that is available, including accommodations, wine and chocolate discounts, pairings by location, winery hours and printable driving maps, please visit us at gorgewine.com