- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Columbia Willamette Enological Society presents Dalla Terra Italian Wines
September 11, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30 – $40
The Columbia Willamette Enological Society (CWES) hosts a monthly program of wine education on the second Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.
The Sept. 11 program will feature boutique Italian wineries selected by specialty importer Dalla Terra of Seattle. You will taste 7 premium wines paired with 4 gourmet food bites prepared by the NW Culinary Institute.
We meet in the restored Red Cross Building at Fort Vancouver Historic Reserve with like minded friends to hear noted winemakers and industry experts. Cost is $30 for society members, $40 for guests which are very welcome!