- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
Columbia Willamette Enological Society presents Dalla Terra Italian Wines
September 11, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30 – $40
The Columbia Willamette Enological Society (CWES) hosts a monthly program of wine education on the second Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.
The Sept. 11 program will feature boutique Italian wineries selected by specialty importer Dalla Terra of Seattle. You will taste 7 premium wines paired with 4 gourmet food bites prepared by the NW Culinary Institute.
We meet in the restored Red Cross Building at Fort Vancouver Historic Reserve with like minded friends to hear noted winemakers and industry experts. Cost is $30 for society members, $40 for guests which are very welcome!