- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Columbia Willamette Enological Society Presents Lady Hill Winery, St. Paul
December 11, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30 – $40
Columbia Willamette Enological Society (CWES) hosts a monthly wine education program on the second Wednesday of the month at 7 pm. We meet at the restored Red Cross Building at Fort Vancouver Historic Reserve with like-minded friends to hear noted winemakers and industry experts. Cost is $30 for society members and $40 for guests, which are very welcome! The December 11 program features award-winning Lady Hill Winery of St Paul. You will taste seven premium wines paired with four gourmet food bites prepared by the NW Culinary Institute.