- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Columbia Willamette Enological Society Presents Lady Hill Winery, St. Paul
December 11, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30 – $40
Columbia Willamette Enological Society (CWES) hosts a monthly wine education program on the second Wednesday of the month at 7 pm. We meet at the restored Red Cross Building at Fort Vancouver Historic Reserve with like-minded friends to hear noted winemakers and industry experts. Cost is $30 for society members and $40 for guests, which are very welcome! The December 11 program features award-winning Lady Hill Winery of St Paul. You will taste seven premium wines paired with four gourmet food bites prepared by the NW Culinary Institute.