- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Columbia Willamette Enological Society presents Natalie’s Estate Winery
January 8 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30 – $40
The Columbia Willamette Enological Society (CWES) presents its January education program at Fort Vancouver featuring Oregon producer Natalie’s Estate Winery.
You will hear owner/winemaker Boyd Teegarden from Newberg, Ore., discuss his approach and philosophy. Taste seven premium wines paired with four gourmet food bites from the Northwest Culinary Institute. We meet in the restored Red Cross Building at Fort Vancouver Historic Reserve.
Registration is at 7 p.m., with welcome wine poured shortly. Program start is 7:30 p.m. and ends at 9 p.m. Fee is $30 for members and $40 for guests. Pay at the door. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests always welcome!