- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
September 13, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
Come join us for some good laughs
Nationally recognized comedians travel the country tasting local wine and making new fans in this new comedy circuit that brings quality comedy to folks for a fraction of what antiquated comedy clubs demand. Come out for a night of hilarious comedy and great local wines. This comedy tour takes top comedians who you’ve seen on TV and sends them out on the road to perform at wineries throughout the country. Find out which local wines pair best with hysterical laughter when The Winery Comedy Tour comes to your town.
No outside food or beverage. Small food plates for purchase.