- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
September 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
Come join us for some good laughs
Nationally recognized comedians travel the country tasting local wine and making new fans in this new comedy circuit that brings quality comedy to folks for a fraction of what antiquated comedy clubs demand. Come out for a night of hilarious comedy and great local wines. This comedy tour takes top comedians who you’ve seen on TV and sends them out on the road to perform at wineries throughout the country. Find out which local wines pair best with hysterical laughter when The Winery Comedy Tour comes to your town.
No outside food or beverage. Small food plates for purchase.