- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Convergence Zone Cellars at Mercer Island Art and Wine Uncorked
September 6, 2019 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
Mercer Island Art UnCorked features 22 Washington wineries, brewers and cider makers. Each participant will offer tastings of at least two items. Beverages poured will be available for purchase. A percentage of the proceeds are donated to Mercer Island Youth & Family Services and MIHS DECA program. Artists will be intermixed with the wineries, breweries, cider makers and sponsors in one big area so guests can enjoy tastings and visits the artists’ booths within the same area. Local food will be available for purchase. Live music will be playing, including the MIHS jazz band at the entrance to the event.