- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Cooking Class: How to Make Sushi
April 14 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$75
Learn how to make sushi, eat sushi and how to pair wine with sushi (this class includes a glass of 2013 Brooks Estate Riesling and a glass of 2014 Brooks Temperance Hill Pinot Noir).
We will also send you home with the recipe so you can share this experience with friends and family.
This class is appropriate for both experienced and new cooks.
Please note that groups will be spaced appropriately for social distancing.