- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Corks and Canvas at Sigillo Cellars features Sip and Centerpiece
March 11, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
This Corks and Canvas event at Sigillo Cellars on Wednesday, March 11 presents “Sip and Centerpiece,” an evening when you choose paint color (blue, grey, or white).
Make this spring centerpiece by painting your Mason jar with chalk paint and arranging your floral selection. All supplies are included: cut flowers, mason jar, chalk paint, aprons, and easy step-by-step instruction. Seasonality may vary floral selection.
TIME : 6 p.m., check-in. Instruction runs 6:30 -8 p.m.
COST : $45 ticket
Small appetizers are available for purchase along with wine by the bottle or glass.
There are no refunds. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to reschedule into another event.