- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Corks and Canvas Event “Blue & White Vase” at Gard Vintners
August 14 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$40
Includes step-by-step instruction, all paint supplies, brushes, and gloves (must be worn during the event). You MUST bring a mask to wear for arrival and departure. Apron & Easel not provided, but you may bring your own. You will receive an email before your event with more information about the current health and safety guidelines.
LOCATION: Gard Vintners
19151 144th Ave. NE Unit D.
Woodinville, WA 98072
Venue Phone: 425.415.3813
FOOD/BEV: Wine and snacks available for purchase.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. A minimum of 24 hours notice required to reschedule into another event.