- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- This event has passed.
Country Night at Oak Knoll Winery with Kurt Van Meter
July 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Kurt Van Meter’s shows are high-energy and crowd-inclusive, so guests at Oak Knoll Winery on July 19 should be ready to sing along and enjoy excellent country music
Van Meter, from Southern Oregon’s Klamath County, has shared the stage with country super stars Blake Shelton, Eric Church, Little Big Town and Montgomery Gentry just to name a few.
Time: 6-9 p.m. Gates open at 5 p.m.
Food: Pulled pork, Pit Beans with Apples, Tropical Slaw – $13 (Sides subject to change)
Or bring your own picnic dinner.
*****Cost is $10 for ALL Ages*****
NO OUTSIDE drinks of any kind allowed in.