- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
Country Night at Oak Knoll Winery with Kurt Van Meter
July 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Kurt Van Meter’s shows are high-energy and crowd-inclusive, so guests at Oak Knoll Winery on July 19 should be ready to sing along and enjoy excellent country music
Van Meter, from Southern Oregon’s Klamath County, has shared the stage with country super stars Blake Shelton, Eric Church, Little Big Town and Montgomery Gentry just to name a few.
Time: 6-9 p.m. Gates open at 5 p.m.
Food: Pulled pork, Pit Beans with Apples, Tropical Slaw – $13 (Sides subject to change)
Or bring your own picnic dinner.
*****Cost is $10 for ALL Ages*****
NO OUTSIDE drinks of any kind allowed in.