- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Country Night at Oak Knoll Winery with Kurt Van Meter
July 19, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Kurt Van Meter’s shows are high-energy and crowd-inclusive, so guests at Oak Knoll Winery on July 19 should be ready to sing along and enjoy excellent country music
Van Meter, from Southern Oregon’s Klamath County, has shared the stage with country super stars Blake Shelton, Eric Church, Little Big Town and Montgomery Gentry just to name a few.
Time: 6-9 p.m. Gates open at 5 p.m.
Food: Pulled pork, Pit Beans with Apples, Tropical Slaw – $13 (Sides subject to change)
Or bring your own picnic dinner.
*****Cost is $10 for ALL Ages*****
NO OUTSIDE drinks of any kind allowed in.