- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
Crave! Food and Drink Celebration 2021
July 15, 2021 - July 18, 2021$35 – $85
Crave!, the Inland Northwest’s premier food and drink celebration, has been postponed until July 15-18, 2021 at the Spokane Valley CenterPlace.
Those who purchased tickets for the 2020 event have been sent an email and offered three options:
- Roll tickets over to next year’s event at no additional cost.
- Donate your Crave! ticket purchase amount to Food Fighters Spokane. Assist Crave!/JAKT Foundation in joining the fight against food insecurity in our area. Your ticketed amount will be counted as a 100% tax-deductible donation.
For all ticket actions, donations, roll-over and refunds email email@example.com.
For other questions please contact our office at info@JAKTFoundation.org or 509.621.0125.
Crave! is a celebration of the Northwest culinary including by-product, products, tastemakers, restaurants and producers from the region. It is a unique five-day culinary food event that will showcase the creative talents of visionary chefs from around the Northwest. From fresh seafood and ranch-raised meats to farm-to-table produce with a wide variety of local, regional and international flavors to be featured.
Culinary highlights include a day of Grand Tasting on Saturday afternoon, Seafood Bash on Thursday evening, Fire and Smoke on Friday evening, Saturday night Foods from Around the World and new this year is an intimate celebrity and local chef sit down dinners Wednesday night and Sunday will add an all-ages Spokane Valley Picnic.
A distinguished group of award-winning brew masters, coffee roasters, winemakers, distillers and mixologists will present a bountiful array of liquid refreshments. Innovative social experiences will be offered, providing attendees an opportunity to interact directly with chefs and exhibitors, including wine pairings and specialty cocktails.
For further details about Crave!’s participating chefs, vendors, exhibitors, sponsors, and travel information, please visit: http://cravenw.com/, or call (509) 621-0125.
Join the conversation on SOCIAL MEDIA and follow program developments @CraveNorthwest – #CraveNW #whatUcrave