- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Crave! Food and Drink Celebration in Spokane
July 11 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00 pm, repeating until July 13, 2019
You’re invited to the third annual Crave! this July 11-13. Crave! is a celebration of Spokane and the region’s best chefs, wineries, distillers and craft breweries during three days and four ticketed events.
One all-inclusive price gets you food and drink for three hours of great tastemakers plus live music. Awesome food, great atmosphere and free parking.
Check out the 2019 events:
- Seafood Bash: Thursday, July 11, 6-9 p.m.
- Fire n Smoke: Friday, July 12, 6–9 p.m.
- Foods from Around the World: Saturday, July 13, 6–9 p.m.
- Grand Tasting: Saturday, July 13, Noon–4 p.m.
Learn more at: CraveNW.com