- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- This event has passed.
Crave! Food and Drink Celebration in Spokane
July 12 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00 pm, repeating until July 13, 2019
You’re invited to the third annual Crave! this July 11-13. Crave! is a celebration of Spokane and the region’s best chefs, wineries, distillers and craft breweries during three days and four ticketed events.
One all-inclusive price gets you food and drink for three hours of great tastemakers plus live music. Awesome food, great atmosphere and free parking.
Check out the 2019 events:
- Seafood Bash: Thursday, July 11, 6-9 p.m.
- Fire n Smoke: Friday, July 12, 6–9 p.m.
- Foods from Around the World: Saturday, July 13, 6–9 p.m.
- Grand Tasting: Saturday, July 13, Noon–4 p.m.
Learn more at: CraveNW.com