- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Create a Silk Scarf, SIP & DIP
October 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$49
Join us to create with the magic of water marbling!
Choose one of our three workshop time blocks:
We bring the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting you to be the artist. Come and make your own water marbled silk scarf. Each artist chooses their colours and floats the paint one drop at a time on the surface of the water, then uses marbling combs, rakes, or stylus to create the design of their liking. ALL AGES WELCOME!
Tickets are booked by time slot…for example, 1130-130 silk scarf. In that time slot we will show you a demonstration, and then you will create your masterpiece! Up to 6 tickets per time slot available.
If you are looking for information about a private
or group session please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can check out our webstie at www.colourdropdesign.com.