- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
Create a Silk Scarf, SIP & DIP Workshop
November 22, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$39
Colour Drop Design brings the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting you to be the artist. Come and make your own water marbled silk scarf.
Each workshop begins with a hands on demonstration. Each artist chooses their colours and floats the paint, one drop at a time, on the surface of the water, then uses marbling combs, rakes, or stylus to create the design of their liking.
If you can put ketchup on a hot dog, you can do this art!
All tickets include a wine tasting.
Choose from two time blocks:
Workshop 1: 12:00pm-2:30pm
Workshop 2: 2:30pm-5:00pm
Maximum 8 participants per time slot.
ALL AGES WELCOME
For any questions regarding this event, please contact Krista from Colour Drop Design, directly.