- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Create a Silk Scarf, SIP & DIP Workshop
November 22 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$39
Colour Drop Design brings the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting you to be the artist. Come and make your own water marbled silk scarf.
Each workshop begins with a hands on demonstration. Each artist chooses their colours and floats the paint, one drop at a time, on the surface of the water, then uses marbling combs, rakes, or stylus to create the design of their liking.
If you can put ketchup on a hot dog, you can do this art!
All tickets include a wine tasting.
Choose from two time blocks:
Workshop 1: 12:00pm-2:30pm
Workshop 2: 2:30pm-5:00pm
Maximum 8 participants per time slot.
ALL AGES WELCOME
For any questions regarding this event, please contact Krista from Colour Drop Design, directly.