- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Create a Silk Scarf, SIP & DIP Workshop
November 7 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$49
We bring the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting you to be the artist. Come and make your own water marbled silk scarf and enjoy wine tasting and a glass of wine.
Each workshop starts off with a hands on demonstration. Each artist chooses their colours and floats the paint one drop at a time on the surface of the water, then uses marbling combs, rakes, or stylus to create the design of their liking. My husband likes to tease me that if you can put ketchup on a hotdog you can do this art!
All tickets include a wine tasting and a glass of wine.
ALL AGES WELCOME
What are we doing to protect our guests at workshops?
-mandatory hand sanitizer upon arrival
-masks will be available, but not required
-each work station will be sanitized in between guests
-we will allow time in between workshops to clean high touch areas
-workshops will be groups of 6 to allow time to clean