- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- This event has passed.
Create a Silk Scarf, SIP & DIP Workshop
November 21, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$49
Join us to create with the magic of water marbling!
Choose one of our three workshop time blocks:
We bring the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting you to be the artist. Come and make your own water marbled silk scarf. Each artist chooses their colours and floats the paint one drop at a time on the surface of the water, then uses marbling combs, rakes, or stylus to create a design to their liking. ALL AGES WELCOME!
Tickets are booked by time slot…for example, 10am-12pm silk scarf. In that time slot we will show you a demonstration, and then you will create your masterpiece! Up to 8 tickets per time slot available.
If you are looking for information about a private
or group session please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can check out our webstie at www.colourdropdesign.com.