- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Create a Silk Scarf, SIP & DIP Workshop
August 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$49
Join us to create with the magic of water marbling!
Choose one of our three workshop time blocks:
We bring the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting you to be the artist. Come and make your own water marbled silk scarf. Each artist chooses their colours and floats the paint one drop at a time on the surface of the water, then uses marbling combs, rakes, or stylus to create the design of their liking. ALL AGES WELCOME!
Tickets are booked by time slot…for example, 10am-12pm silk scarf. In that time slot we will show you a demonstration, and then you will create your masterpiece! Up to 8 tickets per time slot available.
If you are looking for information about a private
or group session please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can check out our webstie at www.colourdropdesign.com.