- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Crush on Oregon 2020
June 7, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wine. Fun. Fare.
Oregon wines rank among the most celebrated in the world.
Crush on Oregon will showcase what makes Oregon wine so special and dynamic — from our unique climate to our world-class winemakers — attendees will cultivate a love for what the entire state of Oregon has to offer.
Crush on Oregon will offer attendees a distinctive experience with access to over 35 Oregon wineries and over 80 wines. Enjoy locally sourced food (cheese, nuts, fruit), music, and an opportunity to purchase a mystery pack of wine to crush on long after the event. A portion of the wine pack proceeds will go to our partner charity the Oregon Food Bank. At Crush on Oregon you will experience the fun-loving side of wine, meet new friends, and plan future trips to Portland with the Oregon Winegrowers Association’s annual tasting event in mind.