- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Crush on Oregon 2020
June 7 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wine. Fun. Fare.
Oregon wines rank among the most celebrated in the world.
Crush on Oregon will showcase what makes Oregon wine so special and dynamic — from our unique climate to our world-class winemakers — attendees will cultivate a love for what the entire state of Oregon has to offer.
Crush on Oregon will offer attendees a distinctive experience with access to over 35 Oregon wineries and over 80 wines. Enjoy locally sourced food (cheese, nuts, fruit), music, and an opportunity to purchase a mystery pack of wine to crush on long after the event. A portion of the wine pack proceeds will go to our partner charity the Oregon Food Bank. At Crush on Oregon you will experience the fun-loving side of wine, meet new friends, and plan future trips to Portland with the Oregon Winegrowers Association’s annual tasting event in mind.