- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
Crush On Oregon: Wine Tasting Event
June 5 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm$50 – $85
Join us for a festive day of wine tasting & local eats! Sample wines from more than 35 Oregon wineries from all of the state’s winegrowing regions, and enjoy locally sourced bites like cheese, nuts & fruit, along with more substantial food available for purchase.
Grab a glass (and a ticket!) and come see why we’re crushing on Oregon wines.
Tickets range from $50-$85 per person