- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Curbside pick-up of Obelisco Estate club wines, orders
May 9, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we at Obelisco Estate still are unable to taste wines with our members and patrons. So, we are offering a safe and controlled curbside pick-up for our members and others who would like to stop by to purchase wine.
Let’s face it, a little drive is much more exciting than it used to sound. So, get out, stop by in the car and we will drop the wine into your trunk to make it easy. We can also fulfill any orders of additional wine.
We are committed to bringing you the most premiums wines possible as well as helping us all through this uncertain time. We will make sure the transfer of wines is as safe as possible. These pickups will only be done at our Warehouse location in Woodinville.
So, stop by and yell “Hi” from your car as we load you up.
See you soon!