- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
Cuvée Stroll at The Allison Inn & Spa
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm$60
The Allison Inn & Spa will play host to Cuvée Stroll on Friday, Feb. 21. Guests will delight in an exclusive walkaround tasting event, enjoying offerings from artisan food purveyors and more than a dozen premier local wineries in an uncrowded and unhurried atmosphere.
Tickets are limited – be sure to get yours early! 21 and over.