- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
CWES Wine Program presents Seven Bridges Winery of Portland
June 12, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30 – $40
The Columbia Willamette Enological Society (CWES) presents its June 12 education program at Fort Vancouver featuring Seven Bridges Winery of Portland.
You’ll hear about the operations of an urban winery and how it sources Eastern Washington grapes. Taste six premium wines paired with four gourmet food bites from NW Culinary Institute.