- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
CWES Wine Program presents Seven Bridges Winery of Portland
June 12 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30 – $40
The Columbia Willamette Enological Society (CWES) presents its June 12 education program at Fort Vancouver featuring Seven Bridges Winery of Portland.
You’ll hear about the operations of an urban winery and how it sources Eastern Washington grapes. Taste six premium wines paired with four gourmet food bites from NW Culinary Institute.