- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
Cyber Art 509 artist reception at the Clore Center
December 14, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us Dec. 14 at the Clore Center with Cyber Art 509 artist collective to view some fascinating pieces of art, meet the artists, some of the Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center board members and enjoy wine specials and free appetizers.
Our artists for November and December are Brenda Kelmel, Dan Laybourn and Karen Powers.
3-4 p.m. – Happy hour, free appetizers, wine specials
4-4:30 p.m. – Introduction by Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center board members & introduction of artists
4:30-5 p.m. – Mingling
There is no cost to attend.