- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Cyber Art 509 artist reception at the Clore Center
December 14, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us Dec. 14 at the Clore Center with Cyber Art 509 artist collective to view some fascinating pieces of art, meet the artists, some of the Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center board members and enjoy wine specials and free appetizers.
Our artists for November and December are Brenda Kelmel, Dan Laybourn and Karen Powers.
3-4 p.m. – Happy hour, free appetizers, wine specials
4-4:30 p.m. – Introduction by Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center board members & introduction of artists
4:30-5 p.m. – Mingling
There is no cost to attend.