- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
Cyber Art 509 artist reception at the Clore Center
December 14 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us Dec. 14 at the Clore Center with Cyber Art 509 artist collective to view some fascinating pieces of art, meet the artists, some of the Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center board members and enjoy wine specials and free appetizers.
Our artists for November and December are Brenda Kelmel, Dan Laybourn and Karen Powers.
3-4 p.m. – Happy hour, free appetizers, wine specials
4-4:30 p.m. – Introduction by Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center board members & introduction of artists
4:30-5 p.m. – Mingling
There is no cost to attend.