- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Dads and Dogs at Sol Stone Winery
June 16 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sol Stone Winery is celebrating Dads & Dogs on Father’s Day Weekend on Saturday, June 16.
Please join us for wine tasting and complimentary hot dogs for humans. Donations are accepted and benefit Homeward Pet in Woodinville. So, grab the Dad in your life, throw a leash on the pup and come on down! Put on your pooch’s favorite outfit for the photo booth.