- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
June 21, 2020Free
Join us this Sunday June 21st from 12 noon to 5 pm for Father’s Day! Dad’s get a gift and special treat. We have some specially labelled wine just for Dad, which is already available in our wine shop if you want to pop in to grab a gift for Dad.
There will be live background music in our picnic area from 1:30 to 4 pm. We are also participating in a Scavenger Hunt with several other East Kelowna wineries. Feel free to bring a picnic!