- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Date Night Dining at The Great Oregon Wine Co.
November 19, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
Join us at The Great Oregon Wine Company on Thursday, Nov. 19 in Dundee for a romantic date night at our tasting room.
The menu is:
- Pacific Northwest Mushroom Crostini- House-made Bread, Arugula, Porcini Mushrooms or other foraged mushrooms depending on mother nature, Roasted Garlic Puree, Taleggio Cheese, Chives
- House-made Ricotta Cavatelli- Pomodoro, Pecorino, Basil
- Persimmon Pudding Cake- Persimmon Jam, Maple Lemon Whipped Cream
- Paired wines
There is limited seating, with 16 people maximum, so reserve your spot today.