- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Date Night Dining at The Great Oregon Wine Co.
November 19 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
Join us at The Great Oregon Wine Company on Thursday, Nov. 19 in Dundee for a romantic date night at our tasting room.
The menu is:
- Pacific Northwest Mushroom Crostini- House-made Bread, Arugula, Porcini Mushrooms or other foraged mushrooms depending on mother nature, Roasted Garlic Puree, Taleggio Cheese, Chives
- House-made Ricotta Cavatelli- Pomodoro, Pecorino, Basil
- Persimmon Pudding Cake- Persimmon Jam, Maple Lemon Whipped Cream
- Paired wines
There is limited seating, with 16 people maximum, so reserve your spot today.