- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Dave Hannon live at Obelisco Leavenworth
July 5, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Come enjoy the stylings of Spokane singer/guitarist Dave Hannon and the wines of Obelisco Estate at their Leavenworth tasting room on July 5.
On Dave’s 13th birthday, a friend taught him his first three chords on the guitar and, since then, Dave has never looked back. Dave has expanded his catalogue of original songs and made the leap from performing at open mics to becoming more of a regularly booked artist in the Spokane area, also performing shows in the Spokane and Seattle areas, as well as completing a solo tour of the Inland Northwest that same year.
In 2008, Dave toured the Western Region of the U.S. with close friend and fellow singer/songwriter Kristen Marlo. It is in these first two years, with two tours and several shows under his belt, that Dave continued his way in developing and carving out his own individual sound.