- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Dave Hannon live at Obelisco Leavenworth
July 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Come enjoy the stylings of Spokane singer/guitarist Dave Hannon and the wines of Obelisco Estate at their Leavenworth tasting room on July 5.
On Dave’s 13th birthday, a friend taught him his first three chords on the guitar and, since then, Dave has never looked back. Dave has expanded his catalogue of original songs and made the leap from performing at open mics to becoming more of a regularly booked artist in the Spokane area, also performing shows in the Spokane and Seattle areas, as well as completing a solo tour of the Inland Northwest that same year.
In 2008, Dave toured the Western Region of the U.S. with close friend and fellow singer/songwriter Kristen Marlo. It is in these first two years, with two tours and several shows under his belt, that Dave continued his way in developing and carving out his own individual sound.