- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Delfino Vineyards presents Janis in the Vines 2020 – A Perfect Vision
July 18 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
Delfino Vineyards presents its second annual Janis in the Vines 2020 – A Perfect Vision on Saturday, July 18. Tickets are $20.
This experience will take you back to a psychedelic tour of the 60’s with a Janis Joplin tribute band. It is an open-air concert in the vines so get that Woodstock feeling! Put on your tie dyes and we’ll see you there.
Saturday, July 18
Social Hour 4-5 p.m. Showtime 5-8 p.m.
Food available for purchase by Wrappin’ & Rollin’ and Smokey G’s BBQ
A tickets is $20.
Pop-up tents must be seated in rear of grass area.
No camping allowed. No outside alcohol.
VIP seating for sponsors only. Bring a chair or blanket.