- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Delfino Vineyards presents Janis in the Vines 2020 – A Perfect Vision
July 18, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
Delfino Vineyards presents its second annual Janis in the Vines 2020 – A Perfect Vision on Saturday, July 18. Tickets are $20.
This experience will take you back to a psychedelic tour of the 60’s with a Janis Joplin tribute band. It is an open-air concert in the vines so get that Woodstock feeling! Put on your tie dyes and we’ll see you there.
Saturday, July 18
Social Hour 4-5 p.m. Showtime 5-8 p.m.
Food available for purchase by Wrappin’ & Rollin’ and Smokey G’s BBQ
A tickets is $20.
Pop-up tents must be seated in rear of grass area.
No camping allowed. No outside alcohol.
VIP seating for sponsors only. Bring a chair or blanket.