- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
DeLille Cellars 30th Anniversary Taste Around
April 30 @ 11:00 am - May 1 @ 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until May 1, 2022
Since our founding in 1992, DeLille Cellars has crafted top Bordeaux-style blends showcasing the unique terroir of Washington. DeLille is considered a principal influence in establishing the state as a premier viticultural region, with a focus on the Red Mountain AVA and other prestigious vineyard sites throughout the Columbia Valley.
Join us in celebrating our 30th Anniversary! Sample six current vintage wines in a taste-around experience at DeLille Cellars in Woodinville. Enjoy cheese and charcuterie throughout your tasting while exploring all three levels of our tasting room, and take home a souvenir DeLille 30th Anniversary logo glass.
Cost is $40 per ticket.